We are pleased to announce the official formation of the 25th Sub-Committee Board of the HKJSEA:
- General Affairs Department
Name School Angela Chow St Mary's Canossian College Hebe Leung St Mary's Canossian College James Ng Yuey Hei La Salle College Kong Jamie Ann Diocesan Girls' School Li Ho Kong Wah Yan College, Kowloon May Li Canossa College Michael Suen Ka Yue St. Joseph's College Sabrina Lam Maryknoll Convent School Valerie Wong Sze Ting Diocesan Girls' School Kenny Wong Wang Chi Shau Kei Wan Government Secondary School
- Publication and Promotion Department
Name School Alexas Ng Wing Yee St. Paul's School (Lam Tin) Anthea Chan St Mary's Canossian College Au Yin Ki Eddy Raimondi College Charlotte Lai Cho Yi St. Francis Canossian College Kelvin Chik Boon Hung Raimondi College Collina See Good Hope School Eamon Suen La Salle College Joey Lau Kok Yi St. Paul Co-educational College Lawrence Chan Long Hei La Salle College Leo Yan Kang Hong Wah Yan College, Kowloon Ching Yuen Bak Diocesan Boys’ School
- I.T. Department
Name School Cherry To Tze Hei Good Hope School Edmond Ho Tak Man Ying Wa College Frank Ho Cheuk Fan La Salle College Keith So Kwun Ho Diocesan Boys' School
- Congratulations to the new sub-committee board. We would like to express our heartfelt thanks to your zest in devoting to HKJSEA. Your enthusiastic support would definitely add to the highlights of our coming events.
HKJSEA 25th Sub-Committee Board Application
- The Hong Kong Joint School Economic Association has come to its 25th year. We are honored to declare the recruitment of the 25th HKJSEA sub-committee board.
- Of student. By student. For student. We as always, are here, prepared to lay before you a platform to work hard and play hard while upholding the pride of being a student. Of you. By you. For you.
- Join us and call this place home.
- Eligibility: F3-F5 Local / International school students
- Interview dates: 20th-21st, October, 2012
- Deadline for submission of application form: 13th, October, 2012
- Contact us through email or approach Dexter Law at 6937 4134 or Tiffany Chan at 97756070.