HKJSEA Summer Project 2011 – FAME Update
- The Summer Project application is now officially closed, and the 23rd Executive Committee would like to thank everyone who supports our event.
- There is good news: Prof. Lam Pun Lee (林本利博士), renowned educator and writer of numerous textbooks on Economics, is going to be a guest speaker at our Summer Project! Prof. Lam will attend the Workshop Day of FAME, and he will teach participants some skills on personal financial management. We honoured to have his support, and we are excited to meet him then.
- Last but not least, the Summer Project has obtained sponsorship from the the following companies:
- Our association would like to express our gratitude to their kind support.
HKJSEA Summer Project 2011 – FAME
- Open your purse. Take out a dollar. What will it become? Can you turn it into ten dollars, or even a hundred? Can you manage your wealth to achieve your greatest dreams? Join our summer project “FAME” and you will find out. This year, we are going to bring you some lively insights on wealth management, while having fun together in our Orientation Day, Workshop and a 2-day-1-night camp.
- The HKJSEA Summer project 2011 is now open for application. Here are the important dates of the project:
Date Event Venue 31st July 2011 Orientation Day TBC 6th August 2011 Workshop Diocesan Boys’ School 8th – 9th August 2011 Camp Baptist Assembly, The Baptist Convention of Hong Kong
- The application details are as follows:
Eligibility: F.2 – F.6
Fee: $350 per person (including accommodation, meals and a camp tee)
- Deadline of application: 15th July 2011 (by 11:59 p.m.)
- What are you waiting for? Download the application form now, and prepare to have the time of your life this summer!