- There's a growing tendency for men to look for generic Viagra on the market. buy viagra online Men affected by erectile dysfunction are unlikely to fulfill another bother that always comes in the form of major expenses of a sharp price of the popular blue product.
ARTICLE 1 - NAME:
- The name of the Association shall be "HONG KONG JOINT SCHOOL ECONOMICS ASSOCIATION" or "H.K.J.S.E.A." in short.
ARTICLE 2 - ADDRESS:
- The postal address of the Association shall be "P.O.Box: 79736, Mongkok"
ARTICLE 3 - OBJECTIVES:
- The Association shall be non-profit, academic-oriented organization aiming at:
1) Stimulating students' interest in the subject matters of socio-economic and political systems;
2) Arousing their concern over public affairs; and
3) Promoting friendship and cooperation among the members.
ARTICLE 4 - MEMBERSHIPS:
- 1) Qualifications:
a) Memberships shall be opened to the economics and public affairs societies or their equivalence of secondary schools.
b) Members shall be admitted on school or on individual basis.
c) A new member will be accepted upon the approval of the Executive Committee and the payment of full membership registration fee if there is.
- 2) Representation:
Each member shall be representative of his or her attending school.
- 3) Privileges:
a) Stand for election.
b) Nominate or second a candidate for election and vote in the Association's Annual Election for the Executive Committee.
c) Attend all General Meetings with full speaking and voting rights.
d) Participate in functions of the Association with priority and discount.
- 4) Obligations:
a) Abide by the Constitution of the Association.
b) Abide by the resolution of the General Meeting.
c) Pay the annual fee if there is any.
- 5) Registrations:
a) Each member shall be required to pay the annual fee if there is any to the Association for each session.
b) At least one month before the A.G.M., the Executive Committee shall be responsible for reminding the old members to renew membership, and to invite new members to join the Association.
ARTICLE 5 - SESSION:
- The session of the Association shall commence one week after the Annual General Meeting of each year and end at the sixth day after the Annual General Meeting of the next year.
ARTICLE 6 - STRUCTURE:
- 1) The direction of a General Meeting shall possess the highest authority in all matters concerning the Association.
2) During the period when the General Meeting is not in session, the Executive Committee shall have the right to decide matters concerning the Association.
3) The Executive Committee shall consist of Chairperson, two Vice-Chairpersons, General Secretary, Financial Secretary, External Secretary, IT Secretary, Welfare Secretary, Public Relations Officer, Communication Officer, Human Resources Officer, Publication Officer, and Academic Researching Officer.
4) The Executive Committee of the Association shall be elected at each Annual General Meeting, and can hold office for one sessional year only.
5) The Executive Committee may appoint Sub-Committee and delegate power to them.
6) The Sub-Committee Board shall consist of Publicity and Promotion Board supervised by External Secretary; Administrative Department supervised by General Secretary; Technology Department supervised by IT Secretary; and, Fund-Raising Department supervised by Financial Secretary.
7) The Executive Committee may invite Honorary Advisor(s) for the current session. The Honorary Advisor(s) may attend all General Meetings with full speaking rights and to give advice on all matters concerning the Association.
ARTICLE 7 - DUTIES OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
- 1) Chairperson:
a) To preside at all Executive Committee Meetings and General Meetings of the Association;
b) To represent the Association in all its affairs;
c) To prepare the agenda for all Executive Committee Meetings and General Meetings;
d) To make final decisions for all internal and external affairs; and
e) To present a written official annual report concerning all the internal and external activities of the current session at the year-end evaluation meeting.
- 2) Vice-Chairpersons:
To assist the Chairperson in all his duties and shall be the acting chairperson of the Executive Committee in the absence of the Chairperson.
- i) Internal Vice-Chairperson:
a) To be responsible for all the administrative matters of the association; and
b) To strengthen the bonding between the Executive Committee, Sub-Committee and members.
- ii) External Vice-Chairperson:
a) To be responsible for all external affairs; and
b) To strengthen the bonds with member schools, other joint school associations and non-government organizations.
- 3) General Secretary:
a) To deal with and keep record of all correspondence on behalf of the Association;
b) To keep minutes of all the meetings of the Association; and
c) To preside at all the meetings of Administrative Department.
- 4) Financial Secretary:
a) To deal with financial work and keep accounts, records and assets of the Association;
b) To preside at all the meetings of the Fund-Raising Department;
c) To be responsible for the financial reports and the financial budgets of the Association;
d) To present a written official financial report concerning all the monetary transaction during the current session at the year-end evaluation meeting; and
e) To gather and raise funds or sponsorship for the Association.
- 5) IT Secretary:
a) To be responsible for managing the official website; and
b) To preside at all the meetings of Design and Technology Department.
- 6) External Secretary:
a) To assist the External Vice-Chairperson in handling all external affairs of the Association; and
b) To preside at all meetings of Publicity and Promotion Board.
- 7) Public Relations Officer:
a) To be responsible for all the publicity work of the Association; and
b) To promote the image of the association.
- 8) Communication Officer:
a) To be responsible for the communication with all parties, including the Executive Committee members, sub-committee members and member schools.
- 9) Human Resources Officer:
a) To be the focal point to communicate with and to provide advice for the Sub-Committee members in different departments on all human resources related matters.
- 10) Publication Officer:
a) To be responsible for the design & production of publication materials, such as posters, pamphlets, banners, souvenirs.
- 11) Welfare Secretary:
a) To assist the Internal Vice-Chairperson in organizing internal gatherings;
b) To be responsible for all matters related to member's welfare; and
c) To assist the Financial Secretary in obtaining funds and sponsorship.
- 12) Academic Researching Officer:
a) To be responsible for all researches and publications related to academic matters.
ARTICLE 8 - FINANCE:
- 1) The source of the Association's finance shall come from the membership fees (if there is any), the credit balance of an annual fund raising campaign organized by the Association and donation from outside bodies.
2) The finance of the Association shall be used on the activities of the Association only.
3) The finance balance of the Association shall be dealt with session by session. Any debts or liabilities of the Association shall be the sole responsibility of the Executive Committee of the term during which the debts and liabilities were incurred. Any surplus should be transferred to the Executive Committee of the next session.
4) The Financial Secretary should convey an oral financial report, including the balance in bank and the cash in hand in each Executive Committee meeting, and present a written financial report at the year-end evaluation meeting.
ARTICLE 9 - GENERAL MEETING:
- 1) General Terms:
a) Each member shall be represented by one vote at all General Meetings.
b) The decisions of the General Meeting shall be based on a simple majority vote unless specified otherwise.
c) A notification period of at least seven days shall be given prior to all General Meetings
- 2) Annual General Meeting (A.G.M.)
a) The A.G.M. of the Association shall be held before the end of each year.
b) School representatives of the out-going and in-coming sessions shall be present at the Annual General Meeting.
c) The Annual General Meeting shall
i) Receive and adopt the annual report and the financial report from the Chairman and the Financial Secretary respectively,
ii) Elect the Executive Committee members for the new session, and if the new session is abortive, then an Extraordinary General Meeting will be called within three weeks for the second election;
iii) Dismiss the Executive Committee of the past session in the new session;
iv) Discuss any other businesses and vote for any other motions.
d) Fifty per cent of all members shall form the quorum at the Annual General meeting. If the A.G.M. is abortive, then another A.G.M. will be called within three weeks.
- 3) Extraordinary General Meeting:
a) The Association shall hold an Extraordinary General Meeting at the direction of the Executive Committee or upon the written request of not less than twenty percent of the members.
b) Fifty percent of the member shall form the quorum.
ARTICLE 10 - EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING:
- 1) The Executive Committee of the Association shall hold meeting at least bimonthly.
2) The Executive Committee Meeting shall be called upon by the Chairman or upon the request of the least three Executive Committee members.
3) Each member of the Executive Committee shall have one vote at the Executive Committee meeting, the decision of which is based on simple majority opinion. The Chairman shall cast a final decision vote of the voting coming to a draw.
4) Fifty percent of the Executive Committee members shall form the quorum at the Executive Committee Meeting.
ARTICLE 11 - ELECTION:
- 1) All elections of the Association shall be held in the form of ballot vote.
2) Each of all office-bearers of the Executive Committee shall be elected by a separate vote at an Annual General Meeting.
3) Any vacancies of the Executive Committee due to resignation shall be filled by a bi-election at an Extraordinary General meeting.
4) The nomination of the candidates shall be proposed and seconded by members of the Association.
5) The candidate for a particular post receiving the highest number of votes shall be elected.
6) Where there is only one candidate for a post, the candidate shall be elected by an excess of confident votes over non-confident votes. Each Executive Committee member shall be represented by one vote during the election.
ARTICLE 12 - DISSOLUTION:
- 1) The Association will be dissolved when a decision to dissolve the Association is passed with the approval of a two-third majority of the members present in a General Meeting;
2) After dissolution, the assets left by the Association will be donated to charities.
ARTICLE 13 - CONSTITUTION:
- 1) Amendment:
The Registration Societies of the Hong Kong Police Force could amend the Constitution with the approval of a two-third majority of the members present at an Extraordinary General Meeting, and the subsequent written approval. The amendment shall come to effect seven days after being approved by the Registration Societies of the Hong Kong Police Force.
Interpretation of the constitution of the Association shall rest solely on the General Meeting.